[asterisk-biz] Softphone Embedded in web page

Tim Panton thp at westhawk.co.uk
Wed May 28 03:15:26 CDT 2008

Guys, for comparision, you might want to take a look at our offering,

http://www.phonefromhere.com

We have extensive experience helping people integrate our web-based
softphone.

We have recently won prizes for our integration with twiddla, igoogle,
linkedin and
myspace.

Contact me if you have any questions.

Tim.