[asterisk-biz] Softphone Embedded in web page

Craig Lawrence craig at mytel.net.au
Tue May 27 17:05:20 CDT 2008

Thanks Charles

We've already written our own Java API into Asterisk and a Java based
version of an PBX management interface - and having now checked with the
engineers they estimate that an embedded webpage softphone wouldn't
require much effort to finish before skinning in customer branding.

If we do the dev ourselves we can also add other features such as a user
phonebook (buddies list and a list of most recently dialed numbers,
etc).

Cheers

Craig Lawrence
Chief Executive Officer