[asterisk-biz] OSS\CRM- Try VMukti.com

Mark Best markbest at co.nezperce.id.us
Tue May 27 13:52:48 CDT 2008

I would be intrested.

-----Original Message-----

I would be glad to work on docs myself, a from scratch installation
guide from a user's perspective, under one condition.

I can be shown how this will connect and interact with Asterisk fairly
quickly.

I have a clean server setup with Win Server 2K3, SQL 5, and Vmukti
installed.  I am very interested in the call center version.

I can provide remote access to the server and record action and later
transcribe into a howto if that would help.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro