[asterisk-biz] US Termination.

Naveed Nazir naveed_nazir at yahoo.com
Fri May 23 18:09:06 CDT 2008

Hi Mike,
I can get you a blended rate of 1.5c/min with my carrier partner. We strive to maintain better than 99% success rate by monitoring usage and continuously adding channel capacity. Our primary customers are businesses so they expect 100% success.
If interested, please contact me off list to discuss further.
Regards
Naveed