[asterisk-biz] [asterisk-users] New York Asterisk Users

Trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Fri May 23 09:48:37 CDT 2008

On Fri, 2008-05-23 at 10:25 -0400, Dean Collins wrote:

> So short answer is yes if you want to get together with each other in
> NYC on a face to face basis this is what I had in mind.

I recommend the citycorp building on 53rd/lex (the one with the slanted
roof 153 E 53rd street, between lex and 3rd) they have food stuffs on
the bottom floor and tables and such to sit at (its like a little mall
on the ground floor).  Subway station right outside to make it easy (F
line iirc and some others that I dont recall right now).  Say the first
friday of the month, at 7pm.

I bet that there would be many who show up.

Belfast +44 28 9099 6461        US +1 516 687 5200