[asterisk-biz] Small business question from developing nation

Sam Tam samtam888 at gmail.com
Tue May 20 15:48:15 CDT 2008

I have personally used and sold many VoIP ATA or IP Phone that is made in
China. From my experience they are very good for the its price. And the
standard of quality if getting very close to Snom or grandstream etc.
Of course they are no way close to cisco but they are getting there.

if you are after some cheap IP Phone or ATA please feel free to drop me an
email off the list and I will do you some samples or quote
Sam