[asterisk-biz] Implementation of Video Conferencing using Asterisk

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Sun May 18 12:13:34 CDT 2008

http://www.vmukti.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=57&Itemid=66

Does this not do multicast?  I cannot find it in the docs but if it
does along with all the other features, it looks pretty hot.  I think
I am going to dive into this.

"VMukti's complete focus is on placing the users and customers in
control by abolishing the artificial restrictions imposed by vendors.
Deploy VMukti On-Demand or On-Site. Use VMukti Open Source Edition for
free or pay for the commercial editions. Create modules that can be
collaborative or non-collaborative. With commercial open source, users
are in charge."

What are the core features of the Vmukti?

Nice feature set!

Core features of Vmukti collaborative conferencing engine are:

-Video conferencing,
- Audio conferencing,
- Chat,
- Online File search,
- Online whiteboard,
- Online File-sharing,
- Online Presentation,
- Online Co-authoring,
- Scheduling,
- Remote monitoring,
- Remote controlling,
- Remote Desktop sharing,
- CRM and
- Online Reports

At present VMukti supports following features:

-Video conferencing,
-Audio conferencing,
-Chat,
-Online File search,