[asterisk-biz] Anonymous statistics collection tool for Asterisk servers?

Nitzan Kon nk3569 at yahoo.com
Fri May 16 07:13:04 CDT 2008

If you want an honest opinion... ;)

Anonymous statistics take bandwidth and resources, not to mention
may be a security risk (you never know how people may use sniffed
data!). If you add a statistics module to *, please make sure there
is an easy way to TURN IT OFF... :P

What would be the benefit of having it on, anyway?

Thanks!

  -- Nitzan