[asterisk-biz] Call Center Solution

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.com
Thu May 15 23:37:56 CDT 2008

Quoting Steve Totaro <stotaro at totarotechnologies.com>:

> Aheeva has the best product out there but also the most expensive as
> far as Asterisk call center solutions.  The webex demo will blow you
> away, so will the quote.
> On Thu, May 15, 2008 at 9:39 AM, Claude Klimos

Well, they can be having the 'best product' but I havent seen the BEST
business ethics with them.

And I can say this, since they appointed us as their VAR in India
region and we pitched to a customer along with them and without any
intimation to us they appointed the customer as their VAR.

So if a company can play with their partners, they can very well do so
with their customers (and this was after the formal agreement of us
becoming their VAR from India region)

Thanks & Regards,
Mitul Limbani,
Founder & CEO,