[asterisk-biz] Need USA termination urgently

Miles Scruggs asterisk at wideideas.com
Wed May 14 12:49:54 CDT 2008

I would look into

Broadvox
Global POPs
and if you have time to wait for it AT&T has a great rate deck through
their avionic product, but of course getting turned up won't happen
fast since, well, they are AT&T

for those other expensive markets like AK and HI I would look into
flat rate provider like Qwest who will do around $0.015/min I believe.

This is assuming you are looking for a SIP termination over the public
internet.