[asterisk-biz] pheenet ATA-S2 - looking for firmware update and additional units in US

voipguy 2008asterisk05 at shawngardell.com
Tue May 13 15:14:10 CDT 2008

I have a few of these pheenet ATA-S2 units but the firmware is very
early. I'm looking to update the firmware and buy some additional units.
I know they are cheap and they might be fine for a particular service I
am developing. I use linksys devices for the "normal" needs.

I already tried emailing them to ask about US distributors. No response.

I would be interested in other dirt cheap devices providing there is a
US distributor. I don't want to import anything myself until I need very
large quantity.