[asterisk-biz] ANI

Bill Michaelson bill at cosi.com
Mon May 12 19:51:01 CDT 2008

I use a pool pool of VoIP providers to dial out from a pool of
legitimate business numbers with different ID's. Also on occasion, I set
caller ID to my cell phone number. When my asterisk box forwards a call
to my cell, I have it set caller ID to the originator.

Your service would not be useful to me.