[asterisk-biz] US DID atleast 10 channels

John van Oppen john at vanoppen.com
Mon May 12 14:55:55 CDT 2008

I can do a DS3 worth of origination for very cheap on DIDs most anywhere
in the US, we have some small minimum commits, but I can do inbound in
most markets with very high channel limits and no per min fees.

We are about to turn-up a system that would provide DIDs that pay you
for every inbound min assuming you won't mind what area code they are in
if that is of interest.

Thanks,

John van Oppen
Spectrum Networks LLC