[asterisk-biz] Mass Texting/Voiceblast Service?

Muhammad Zulqarnain mzulqarnain2002 at yahoo.com
Fri May 9 23:47:49 CDT 2008

  Hi Matthew!

  In response to your query regarding sending voice alerts to 2-3,000 people, You are being introduced to a unique, innovative, more efficient and most cost-effective Technology enabled direct Tele-Marketing/Voice Alert Medium! FoneAds dials Millions of Mobile Phones or Telephones numbers and delivers Voice Advertisement / Message directly to a person when call is attended! Similarly it can receive thousands of calls automatically and deliver recorded Voice Advertisement / Message. it can improvise any marketing campaign by hitting direct target and enhancing high prospects – an all time new concept to access Target Customers with higher degree of accuracy and success!

  You will find all features in our system, like running multiple campaign, uploading multiple sound prompts, campaign scheduling (start/stop time etc.)  Press 1 option at the end of message to get confirmation from your customers, message to leave on voicemail etc.

  Matew as our service is prepaid and not limited to any specific country or area code, We provide you a system with the ability to set your own terminating carrier. So you can call either mobile or landline number with your own convience as we do only charge for our system usage, not for the call termination.

  Please contact me off the list for further details!

  Thanks
  Regards
  Muhammad Zulqarnain
  email: zulqarnain at gitv.pk