[asterisk-biz] DID to Pass CLI

Nitzan Kon nk3569 at yahoo.com
Fri May 9 14:48:07 CDT 2008

I've been researching the same thing for the same reason you are,
but I don't think this is possible (currently?). What you could
do however:

If the user is calling the access number from a cellphone: just
have them program into the phone's contacts the access number,
a few waits, and the PIN number.

If you're trying to get A2B to accept wholesale SIP traffic, you
can either force the CID in their sip friends entry (but that will
prevent them from setting their own CID), or have them SendDTMF the
PIN number after the call is connected. Not reliable and not a good
way to do it - but that's how A2B is written right now.

A better way to do it would be to have A2B look up the card by the
sip friend account code instead of the callerid, but that'll require
some changes to the code.

  -- Nitzan