[asterisk-biz] asterisk-biz Digest, Vol 46, Issue 18

Jason Barnes jason.barnes at moderntelegraph.com
Wed May 7 12:31:35 CDT 2008

Hi Tudor,

Yes we can aggregate numbers from different countries/ locations over the
same channels.  Your example is exactly correct.  This is a model that works
particularly well for the calling card industry.  If you would like to try
the service please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards,

Jason Barnes

Modern Telegraph
TF: (800) 783-9035