[asterisk-biz] I would like to hire somone to build a hosetd PBX/UMS system for me

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Tue May 6 17:27:38 CDT 2008

Bob G wrote:
> I'm not interested in reselling.I want to build my own system. Please
> contcat me off-line at ted at 1ezphone.com

Bob,

Would you consider an off-the-shelf product? If so, please see Enswitch.
It's in production today with carriers worldwide, from hundreds of users
on single machines to over 100,000 users and thousands of concurrent
calls on redundant/failover clusters. It has full multi-tenant hosted
PBX features, billing, payment, invoicing, multi-level resellers, etc. A
full list of features is at:

http://integrics.com/products/enswitch/features/

More details, including a working demo of the web interface, are at:

http://integrics.com/products/enswitch/

Alistair Cunningham
+1 888 468 3111
+44 20 799 39 799