[asterisk-biz] Level3 Rack space available NYC

Craig Guy craig.a.guy at gmail.com
Thu May 1 10:34:50 CDT 2008

Hi,

I've completed a build-out in the Level3 CoLo facility 'Mondo Condo' in NYC.
After the buildout I have about 2/3 rack that I am interested in making
available to other parties who may wish to be in Level3 but find the monthly
commit prohibitive.

The network bandwidth is 100mbit Fast Ethernet provided on 1Gig fibre cross
connect to Level 3 SONUS (non redundant).  I have some spare IP's and am
currently running a bunch of Asterisk 1.4 servers behind OpenSBC which is
load balancing incoming connections in a round-robin fashion.  I have
completed Level3 interop testing for Local inbound, SIP TollFree and
Outbound services.

I am interested to speak to anyone who may be interested in co-locating
equipment or purchasing DID's.  I'm not seeking to profit from this sharing,
rather just wanting to meet the monthly commit a bit sooner than would
otherwise be the case.

Replies off list please.

Craig