[asterisk-biz] Trixbox Server

Charles Vance cbvance at msn.com
Thu Mar 27 00:05:11 CDT 2008

Lylix is an excellent company.  Their engineers and programmers are the best.

My problem is I am a very small part of their business and they are very very busy.

I was told today that it could take 4 weeks at a minimum to get any consultation work done.

I am trying to get some products prototyped so I can market them, I can't wait months to get access to a programmer.