[asterisk-biz] Looking for solutions.

Nitzan Kon nk3569 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 26 23:58:16 CDT 2008

Since it didn't go through the first time.. I'm sending this again:

Hi list!

We are looking for solutions and providers for several different
things:

1. Looking for CLECs that can offer us free DID's. All area codes are
good. If you can offer per-minute kickbacks that is great, but will
take numbers without the kickbacks too.

2. Looking for Toll-Free termination with kickbacks.

3. Need providers with decent local DID origination pricing for all
area codes. Our target range is $1-2 per DID, but we require at least
1000 free incoming minutes.

Most of our customers are residential, with some light commercial.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

--
Nitzan Kon, CEO
Future Nine Corporation