[asterisk-biz] IP / USB Phones required

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Sun Mar 23 12:59:09 CDT 2008

On Sun, Mar 23, 2008 at 9:46 AM, Andy Spring <andyspr at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I am depressed these days, and I am always worried about my business and can
> not sleep well and eating well, I am always thinking of some questions,
> after I have posted our products here, many many people enquiry and I am
> also very happy and patient to give them answers but they never give orders,
> I do not know why this situation happens and what our customers are worring
> about or thinking about,
> can anyone give me an answer?
>
> Thanks and best regards
> andy

Andy is just being too honest and some may construe it as weakness.
All small business owners (medium and large too) go through this at
some point.  I suggest that you keep those feeling to a close few in
your life, let the feelings out of course, but don't publish them for
the whole world.

My suggestion is that you find and develop a relationship with
someone/company in your target markets.  You are the manufacturer,
your problem is that you have no distribution chain in place to get
your products out there.  Offering wholesale to the list may turn up a
few people in the right position to carry and distribute your products
and are trustworthy but it may not as well.

I think you should find a company that does something already along
the lines of the product you are offering, make contact, if you see a
real interest, send a demo unit for free (R&D, staffing, overhead is
much more of a worry when nobody is buying).  If your product is good,
it will sell itself, you just have to get it into the right people's
hands in the right vertical or niche market.

Vehicles, children, pets, possibly law enforcement, health care
(elderly with dementia) seem like obvious verticals, a niche would
serve you very well.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro