[asterisk-biz] IP / USB Phones required

Trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Sun Mar 23 11:32:52 CDT 2008

On Sun, 2008-03-23 at 09:11 -0700, Cliff Mazer wrote:
> Not calls, people who show an interest that I put in my CRM, I find
> that’s about 1% of all the call I make and get someone to talk too.
> Thanks you for thinking that I can convert 70 calls a day to 25% of
> sales. It doesn't work that way.

Then you are just selling teh wrong product.  I could do that with the
right product, unfortunately I havent found one yet that will do that.
I was thinking something along the lines of something that is free, no
commitment, totally anonymous, and would be useful and profitable for
each person I call to possess.  Somehow I dont think I will ever find
such a product :)

Belfast +44 28 9099 6461        US +1 516 687 5200