[asterisk-biz] IP / USB Phones required

Trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Sun Mar 23 09:36:21 CDT 2008

On Sun, 2008-03-23 at 21:46 +0800, Andy Spring wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I am depressed these days, and I am always worried about my business
> and can not sleep well and eating well, I am always thinking of some
> questions, after I have posted our products here, many many people
> enquiry and I am also very happy and patient to give them answers but
> they never give orders, I do not know why this situation happens and
> what our customers are worring about or thinking about,
> can anyone give me an answer?

Well saying that you are depressed and worried about your business does
not inspire confidence that the business will be there to support anyone
who buys your products in the future.  that would certainly give me
cause for concern in buying a product.

If you get inquiries and do not convert those to sales, perhaps it
relates to either the product itself, or the technique that you used.
There are consultants that you can hire to assist you in both of these
areas if you are truely concerned and want to evolve as a business.

However, these questions are not related to asterisk so this list may
not be the best place to ask them.

Belfast +44 28 9099 6461        US +1 516 687 5200