[asterisk-biz] Premium Routes

Jay Kordic Jay at thehorizongroup.biz
Wed Mar 19 19:47:13 CDT 2008

I have 44871,44872 and 44845.I'm waiting to hear from you. The routes bill
in 6/6,they work!. Prepayment required. Please contact me if you're
interested.

Regards,

Jay Kordic

The Horizon Group

Wholesale VOIP/TDM routes/Wholesale IP Bandwidth

1-951-744-9220

1-515-322-0273(fax)

MSN IM- Jaykordic at hotmail.com

March Madness specials

1- ALASKA TERMINATION as low as .0105minute.

2-USA termination offered with and without ANI delivery-ask me about the
many carrier products available.Rates as low as .004/minute for virtual ANI
delivery,10 million minute minimum per month for this rate.Other rates are
available at a higher per minute rate.The underlying carrier is Level 3.The
billing increments are 1/1,with H323 and SIP accepted (G711 and G729
codecs).

3-Internet bandwidth from USA Tier 1 providers for Fast E/Gig E as low as
$14/mb.Includes XO,GX,L3,Qwest,UUNet and more.