[asterisk-biz] UK premium.High Volumes

Jay Kordic Jay at thehorizongroup.biz
Mon Mar 17 20:40:01 CDT 2008

Mike,

I have UK premium 44845,44871 and 44872.The billing increments are
6/6.Please contact me rates.

Regards,

Jay Kordic

The Horizon Group

Wholesale VOIP/TDM routes/Wholesale IP Bandwidth

1-951-744-9220

1-515-322-0273(fax)

MSN IM- Jaykordic at hotmail.com

March Madness specials

1-       ALASKA TERMINATION as low as .0105minute.

2-   USA termination offered with and without ANI delivery-ask me about the
many carrier products available.Rates as low as .004/minute for virtual
ANI/CLI delivery using Level 3 as underlying provider,10 million minute
minimum per month for this rate.Other rates available for lower volume
minimums.

3- 48,000 + npa/nxx's on ATT underlying network with virtual ANI/CLI
delivery as low as .0019/minute.Ask me how you get this rate!

4-Internet bandwidth from USA Tier 1 providers for Fast E/Gig E as low as
$14/mb.Includes XO,GX,L3,Qwest,UUNet and more.

What services do we provide?