[asterisk-biz] We have released our Crystal Billing Reporting

Alexender Argov argovalexander at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 11:42:45 CDT 2008

We brand our PBX Crystal Clear so all of our applications are Crystal XXXXXX
We have also the: Crystal Recording interface
CRI (Crystal Clear Recording Interface) providing the user an intelligence
web interface to track is recordings and his voice mail
Features:
   1. Access your voicemail recordings.
   2. Setup your voice mail box
   3. View summary of your incoming outgoing calls
   4. Search calls and recordings by day and time.
   5. Call monitor recordings.