[asterisk-biz] We have released our Crystal Billing Reporting

Alexender Argov argovalexander at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 10:21:10 CDT 2008

Crystal Billing Reporting

CBR (Crystal Billing Reporting) provide an intelligence and uncomplicated
web interface for billing needs, CBR also offering call activities
statistics in clients level and groups level.

Features :
1. Access and manageRate listrecordings.
2. Setup default currency, manage currency list.
3. Monthly, daily and hourly Traffic statistic.
4. Search calls and billing recordingsby day and time.

Online Demo CBR (Crystal Billing Reporting)
http://www.tikalnetworks.com/voip/index.php?cid=39

Alex

<http://1186390.sigclick.mailinfo.com/sigclick/09010906/0208014D/0000004C/03
18010111.jpg>