[asterisk-biz] Looking for feedback on headsets

Jacob Suter jsuter at intrastar.net
Wed Mar 12 17:29:13 CDT 2008

I've had decent experience in testing situations with the Sony Playstation2
headset (its built to be kid-resistant, USB 1.1, standard USB connector) and
x-lite and other similar softphones.  The "computer" headsets I've used
*sucked* at 3-4x the price.  You can also use USB Bluetooth adapters and BT
headsets, but your mileage will vary - if you go this route be sure to use
USB extensions to move your USB BT adapters away from the metal chassis of
your PC (I generally just Velcro them to the top of the user's monitor,
provides for fairly universal coverage around the room).

Good luck!

JS