[asterisk-biz] looking for an Asterisk developer for TXT to speech application.

bill dwyer mastern8 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 16:07:25 CDT 2008

I am looking for bids on what I consider to be a very simple project. I
would like have a Asterisk guru develop a system that uses a Cepstral,
Asterisk 1.4, setup to build a TXT to speech pop3 email reader for my
clients. Granted this would be a stand alone system and this would be its
primary function; the system wouldn't be used that much but as an added
feature to my product list. I have read the following article
<http://nerdvittles.com/index.php?p=202>and it clearly outlines the initial
setup, and it is probably something I could develop myself, but i want it
done right. The only added thing is that it must work with our API for
creating new users. That is all. You can feel free to contact me with more
questions or just send over a bid.

Nate S.
nate (here is the @ symbol) emericamedia.com