[asterisk-biz] Graphical Control of Asterisk PBX

Lee Jenkins lee at datatrakpos.com
Tue Mar 11 09:17:59 CDT 2008

Lee Jenkins wrote:
> Announcement follows.

Maestro Control Panel

What is it?
Maestro Control Panel is a graphical control panel for Asterisk PBX systems.

* No special server component needed.  Works with AMI Server directly,
AMIProxy and should work with any other proxy which supports standard AMI
protocol packets.

* Control through drag/drop and direct command virtually any object within
Asterisk PBX.

* Full User control from simple Extensions view with Desktop CallerID Alerts to
full power users controlling most aspects of Asterisk PBX in real time.

* Maestro functionality is limited only by existing AMI and dialplan
capabilities.  Maestro is 99% free of hard coded functionality.  You supply the
logic and the steam ;)

* Scripting support for Standard AMI, PascalScript, JavaScript, C++Script and
BasicScript syntax flavors.

http://www.datatrakpos.com/pbx/maestro_preso.htm

Early beta release is planned for the next couple of weeks and beta testers are
welcome and will receive free licenses.  We'll also be putting up a forum and
support page for the software soon.

Comments or suggestions are welcome.

Note: Sorry for the odd mailing, but the list's spam filters are eating my
initial emails and it appears the only way I can do this is to first post a very
innocuous email and then reply to it.

--
Warm Regards,

Lee

"Everything I needed to learn in life, I learned selling encyclopedias door to
door."