[asterisk-biz] Test (was: Re: asterisk-biz Digest, Vol 44, Issue 13)

Matthew Rubenstein email at mattruby.com
Thu Mar 6 11:23:16 CST 2008

	I have had lots of problems sending messages to this list, including
requests for offers of products I'm trying to buy. I have talked
directly with Jared Smith, Digium's list operator. I still have the same
problems. Nothing has changed. This list has some serious basic defects
as a platform to do business with.

On Thu, 2008-03-06 at 10:48 -0600, asterisk-biz-request at lists.digium.com

--

(C) Matthew Rubenstein