[asterisk-biz] Test

Lee Jenkins lee at datatrakpos.com
Thu Mar 6 10:32:22 CST 2008

Lee Jenkins wrote:
> Sorry all,
>
> I've tried to send a few messages to the list over the last couple of weeks and
> none seem to get delivered unless I reply to an existing message.

I waited and actually sent another post, but that never showed up either.

Below is the actual text from my attempted post so see if it'll go through as a
reply to an existing message:

After writing the original version of a control panel called Maestro Control
Panel, I was contracted by a customer to write a linux based version which
required a complete re-write.  I retained rights to the internal code and have
started re-writing the original Maestro Control Panel from scratch using the new
(and much better) framework created during my contract work with new
modifications to support functionality for the new version of Maestro.

Below is a flash/wink preso showing the application's intent and basic features
thus far.

http://www.leebo.dreamhosters.com/images/maestro_preso.htm

Comments or suggestions are welcome.

--
Warm Regards,

Lee

"Everything I needed to learn in life, I learned selling encyclopedias door to
door."