[asterisk-biz] SIP Chan Out Restrictions

Rehan Allah Wala rehan at supertec.com
Wed Mar 5 14:57:59 CST 2008

Hi Jonathan,

Thank You for Helping me out here on the channel issues,

Are you or anyone else aware of a way to assign multiple groups on a single call?

I want to try to assign multiple groups for statistical data gathering reason if that is possible.

Rehan

> Hmm, well, I haven´t thought this out completely but if you replace the group set and group count
> with a line that executes a sql query to check and set the groups it should have a similar effect. A
> table with columns of group name and count should be sufficient.
>
> -Jonathan

Rehan Ahmed AllahWala
Msn/Yahoo/GoogleTalk/Email: Rehan at Rehan.com

http://www.supertec.com/ - Internet Telephony Solutions
Http://www.DIDX.net - DID Number Market Place.
Don't Remember Me ? Visit http://www.Rehan.com