[asterisk-biz] DID needed

Jay Kordic Jay at thehorizongroup.biz
Tue Mar 4 11:13:20 CST 2008

Todd,
Through one of my USA Tier 1 carrier partners,I can provide USA 8XX
origination for either .0129($ 999/month commitment),.0134($499/month
commitment) or .0139/minute($99/month commitment).The blend requirement is a
70/30(RBOC-Non RBOC).There is no porting fees to bring numbers over.This
carrier can handle either SIP and G711/G729.They provide DID's on a metered
basis,rates can vary.
So what are you waiting for?

Regards,

Jay Kordic

The Horizon Group

Wholesale VOIP/TDM routes/Wholesale IP Bandwidth using USA Tier 1 partners

1-951-744-9220

1-515-322-0273(fax)

MSN IM- Jaykordic at hotmail.com

March Madness specials

1-       ALASKA TERMINATION as low as .0105minute.

2-   USA termination offered with and without ANI delivery-ask me about the
many carrier products available.Rates as low as .004/minute for virtual ANi
delivery,10 million minute minimum per month for this rate.

3-Internet bandwidth from USA Tier 1 providers for Fast E/Gig E as low as
$14/mb.Includes XO,GX,L3,Qwest,UUNet and more.

What services do we provide?

       INCLUDES:

(wholesale 8XX/DID origination,USA Termination,A-Z termination,Country
specific routes,8XX termination,CNAM dip fee compensation,8XX termination
access compensation,Fast E,GIG-E,OCX Bandwidth).

 NEED COLOCATION ? Ask me about it.

Atlanta,  <http://www.telx.com/facilities.php?section=AtlantaGA> GA
Charlotte,  <http://www.telx.com/facilities.php?section=CharlotteNC> NC
Chicago,