[asterisk-biz] $0.0039 Premium USA ON NET NPA NXX SIP Termination

Vijay Shan vijay.shan at voipinvite.com
Tue Mar 4 09:54:39 CST 2008

$0.0079 USA and Canada Wholesale SIP to PSTN Termination
$0.0065 USA Local DID (unlimited incoming channels), PSTN to SIP service
$0.0250 Toll Free to SIP Origination service
A-Z Wholesale International SIP Termination billed per second 1/1

AD # VS-02202008-US T1T2-DID-A-Z
The very best quality and SLA on wholesale USA, Canada, UK and International
A-Z SIP Termination from VoIPInvite. USA FCC reg# 0016644940.

VoIPInvite Service offers:

- PREMIUM US 48 at FLAT rate starting from $0.0079 (80/20 blend) or lower!!
- PREMIUM US 48 + Canada, 150,000 NPA NXX break out deck starting as low as
$0.0041
- ON-NET Group 1, 35,000 area codes for  $0.0039 (G711/G729/SIP only)
- ON-NET Group 2, 30,000 area codes for  $0.0049 (G711/G729/SIP only) * NEW
*
- Unrestricted US48 SIP termination for $0.01150 (G711/G729/SIP only) or
lower!
- California IP Originated Intrastate termination available, please inquire
* NEW *
- Discounts and Negotiable rates based on volume and traffic pattern!
- Caller ID, DTMF, T38 Faxing support
- Custom FLAT rate based on your volume & traffic pattern
- Wholesale USA DID Inbound for $0.0065 Unlimited Channels
- Private On line tool offers: Instantly rated CDRs, Balance, Invoices,
csv/excel download of CDR
- Industry Leading Call Completion Rates (ASR)
- Free credit for some decent testing
- Same day sign up
- 24x7 monitoring
- easy 1 number or chat access to our tech support for trouble reporting

* PREMIUM service incorporates many Tier 1 routes to ensure over flow and
support high call per second applications (call center),
thus the average price per npa nxx might be higher than our ON-NET price for
same prefix. Call quality (voice quality) is same throughout all our
products.

Supported Protocols: SIP, H323
Supported Codecs: G711 u, G729, G723

Serious clients with good volume to USA, please give us a call, we can offer
a custom solution for your IP communications needs.

Thank you,

Respectfully,

Vijay

VoIPInvite