[asterisk-biz] DID needed

John van Oppen john at vanoppen.com
Tue Mar 4 02:05:32 CST 2008

We can do Qwest 800 origination (we are a direct customer) for a flat
rate of 2.2 cents/min for all of the US.   Same setup fees as below, we
also re-invite the RTP (call audio) directly to the user's sip proxy
from Qwest instead of proxying the media through our redundant switches,
this results in a very high quality call with very low latency when
compared to most providers as the audio takes a route that is directly
from the customer to Qwest.

We can do the same thing on our un-metered inbound and local DID
products as well.

Thanks,

John van Oppen

Spectrum Networks LLC