[asterisk-biz] IP / USB Phones required

Harry McGregor hmcgregor at espri.arizona.edu
Mon Mar 3 11:06:43 CST 2008

Barton Fisher wrote:

> Andy, what is the cost for 1 unit and shipping to evaluate?
>

> Bart

I am also interested in pricing, and a user manual, etc

To bring this more on topic, I could see an Asterisk application, that
when the user signs into their phone que, it automatically disables the
fuel line to their car, thus it can't be stolen while they are working, etc.

When the user signs out of their que/follow me location, the asterisk
application would automatically re-enable their fuel line.

It would be painful though if your spouse took your vehicle that day...

Another application could be fleet vehicles, and an asterisk phone based
time and attendance system.  Keep the vehicles fuel lines disabled, and
the driver "clocks in" it would then enable the fuel line for the
driver's specific vehicle.

                         Harry