[asterisk-biz] Call Recording System information request

Stuart Elvish (stuartelvish.com) stuart.elvish at stuartelvish.com
Mon Jun 30 17:59:45 CDT 2008

Erick,

Where are you located?

Also, what sort of reporting does the client want? Being specific, are
they just looking for all calls to be recorded, or do they want each
call mapped back to a specific extension?

Kind Regards
Stuart

--
Stuart Elvish
www.stuartelvish.com

Telephone 03 8888 5361 (+61 3 8888 5361)
Mobile    0408 873 601 (+61 408 873 601)
Facsimile 03 9018 4304 (+61 3 9018 4304)
Email     stuart.elvish at stuartelvish.com

Visit www.stuartelvish.com for simple, seamless, smart solutions.