[asterisk-biz] Free VoIP Predictive Dialer

Muhammad Zulqarnain mzulqarnain2002 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 27 22:17:59 CDT 2008

Hi!

Please contact us for Hosted Predictive Dialer that fits your need, It can dial thousands of numbers depends on lines (you can define number of channels available for dialing) and can play pre-recorded voice message to either human Answered or it can leave message to answering machine.

TeleRep Performance Optimizer is not a free Predictive Dialer but it's cheap like Free Predictive Dialer.

Thank
Regards,
Zulqarnain
MSN: zulqarnain at globalitvision.com
email: zulqarnain at gitv.pk

Hello

I am trying to after a Predictive dialer that can generate thousand of calls
over a few VOIP lines. Ideally I don’t need it to do much, just play a
message and wait for a random of 2-3 mins then it hang up.

Does anybody know anything that does this?

Sam

shady dial

http://voip-info.mirrors.bsd.net/wiki/view/ShadyDial.html

> Hello
>
> I am trying to after a Predictive dialer that can generate thousand of
calls over a few
> VOIP lines. Ideally I don´t need it to do much, just play a message and
wait for a random
> of 2-3 mins then it hang up.
>
> Does anybody know anything that does this?
>
> Sam

Rehan Ahmed AllahWala
Msn/Yahoo/GoogleTalk/Email: Rehan at Rehan.com
http://www.supertec.com/ - Internet Telephony Solutions
Http://www.DIDX.net - DID Number Market Place.
Don't Remember Me ? Visit http://www.Rehan.com

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then
you win."
By Gandhi.

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live
forever." - Gandhi