[asterisk-biz] Vdex-40 Canada shipping

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Mon Jun 23 21:44:06 CDT 2008

Hi Trevor,

Thanks for point out the problem - yes the shipping to Canada was
misconfigured.

As the appliance is such a lightweight item we have set the shipping to
Canda at $35.

We're almost out of factory subsidised units so although I'm leaving the
40% discount link up for the next day or so you'll need to be quick.

www.taa.com/buy_demo.html

Cheers,

Dean
vdexsales at taa.com

Hi Dean:

Yes, the default for International is AIR, I have added a Canada Ground
that should come in at $35.

Regards,
David.