[asterisk-biz] VoIP Provider

David Aldworth daldworth at teliax.com
Mon Jun 23 12:02:29 CDT 2008

Steve, you are browsing our legacy site. It only exists while
customers migrate away from it. You probably followed the link that
appears at the top of the page to assist those customers in getting to
that site.

Our site is http://www.teliax.com

Login is at the top.

Plan descriptions are at:

https://www.teliax.com/plans

Hope that helps. And we always appreciated the constructive criticism!

Check out all the centrex functionality that has been added this year
too. Any more suggestions are absolutely welcome.

Thanks,
David