[asterisk-biz] VoIP Provider

Trevor Peirce tpeirce at digitalcon.ca
Sun Jun 22 12:56:49 CDT 2008

Steve Totaro wrote:
> I will be looking at Teliax, Vitelity, and Junction Networks, any reviews?

With Vitelity I've witnessed near flawless quality on their origination
service. Their termination seems to be closer to 98 than 100%, however.

User complaints go from PDD > 30 seconds to bad echo that is resolved by
hanging up and redialing and even a time or two I've had reports of
crosstalk that were reproducible with Vitelity but not with other
carriers (not sure how they managed to cause cross talk in a VoIP
environment).

All in all, it's a good service, but definitely have a backup provider
on standby for a few hours every so often when things act up.

Trevor