[asterisk-biz] last chance for 40% discount

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Thu Jun 19 18:29:46 CDT 2008

Wouldn't ~41 G729 licenses make more sense?

"After this dealers will need to purchase at regular buy prices
(dealer discounts available for 3pack and 10 pack purchases)"

Who wants to keep that kind of inventory unless the 3pack is a GREAT
deal.  Retail is just shy of a grand (40% off).

I just don't see much room for profit on any of these appliances.  I
tried Switchvox and Fonality, closed neither because of cost.

Thanks,
Steve T