[asterisk-biz] VoIP Provider

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Wed Jun 18 16:10:18 CDT 2008

Gafachi gives 10 outbound and $32/channel one time fee up to 100,
beyond that, they want a wire transfer.  Poor deal.

I will be looking at Teliax, Vitelity, and Junction Networks, any reviews?

This is going on a FIOS business 15mb up and down.  Bandwidth
shouldn't be an issues since nothing is really on this connection.
Latency and reliability are obviously key.

I am breaking my no VoIP outside the LAN rule, let's see how it goes.

It is time to either re-up on my PRIs for another year or go VoIP (or
both if I can get month to month)

Thanks,
Steve T