[asterisk-biz] Routes required

Sam Tam samtam888 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 01:42:46 CDT 2008

I am trying to source those routes for my customer
PLEASE ONLY RESPONSE IF YOUR GATEWAY IS IN HONG KONG or Countries that are
close to Hong Kong and please name your location of your gateway if they are
outside HK.

And if you route everything back to Europe or USA then please don't waste my
time or your time either.

Azerbaijan Cellular 0.12040 3 millions per month

Kazakhstan Cellular 0.10728 4 millions per month

Tajikistan Cellular + Land 0.16504 3 millions per month

Vietnam Cellular + Land , US$ 0.034/min. 1-3 million per month

Iran

Kyrgyzstan

Georgia Cellular

Pakistan Cellular and Land