[asterisk-biz] Asterisk Billing System

Mindaugas Kezys mkezys at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 08:02:08 CDT 2008

Hello,

You could check our billing-routing solution - MOR PRO.

It has all features you want and much more.

Main core (asterisk application) is written in C and does not have AMI
shortcommings.

Functionality: http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/MOR

LiveCD available to download for testing the system for free (limited to 5
calls at one time): http://www.kolmisoft.com/billing/startup/73

Some performance guidelines:
http://wiki.kolmisoft.com/index.php/How_fast_MOR_can_perform

System is easily extendable, also OpenSER integration (without trouble) is
possible: http://wiki.kolmisoft.com/index.php/MOR_Carrier_Class

Price is very acceptable.

Regards,

Mindaugas Kezys