[asterisk-biz] Asterisk @ Communic Asia 2008

lcchen lcchen at sita.com.my
Mon Jun 16 19:21:28 CDT 2008

You  want to meet Asterisk  products and services providers come to
Asterconference in Kuala Lumpur on the 10th September.Everything Asterisk
under one roof.I think it is the biggest Asterisk show in Asia ever.
In CommuniAsia,most exhibitors will not even tell you that their product is
based on Asterisk.You will be lucky to meet an exhibitor that publicly
announced that their product is Asterisk based.I have experience this in
Computec recently in Taipei.