[asterisk-biz] Asterisk @ Communic Asia 2008

Ming Yong ming at voiceroute.net
Mon Jun 16 04:34:38 CDT 2008

Dome,
My company Voiceroute, Open Source Unified Communications based on
Asterisk will be exhibiting at booth 3C1-07

Cools thing with Asterisk we will be demoing
1) Druid Communicator for Blackberry - Enterprise users can now check
voicemail fax, change call routing, remote call-back from their
cellphones
2) Plug and Play provisioning for Polycom, Mitel, Aastra, Cisco,
Linksys, Snom and Grandstream IP handsets
3) Embedded Druid - on Vdex 40 DSP based Asterisk IP-PBX appliance

For more info, http://voiceroutecommuniasia.eventbrite.com
Ming