[asterisk-biz] (((Mitel SIP Phones???)))

Ming Yong ming at voiceroute.net
Thu Jun 12 20:12:55 CDT 2008

Bob,
You may want to consider Druid Open Source Edition or Druid UCS. Druid
OSE has autoprovisioning support for Mitel 5212, 5330 IP-Phones and
probably 5214. We have successfully replaced 10 mitel systems using
Druid UCS & OSE at different sites. VLAN autoprovisioning works
together with MWI.

http://www.voiceroute.org

Ming