[asterisk-biz] How can I get off DIDX mailing list?

Rehan Allah Wala rehan at supertec.com
Wed Jun 11 12:05:07 CDT 2008

Dear Tia,

I would like to apologize for replying to the list, but since it was posted on the list, therefore I
am replying on the list.

Thank You for writing, however My email is rehan at supertec.com and is also on contact us
page.

1.  many emails from didx did u get?  If you got more than 1, it means you have more than 1
didx account.

2. What is the email address that you get these emails on ?

3. Inside didx profile page, you have an option to manage your emails, from where you can
choose to get or not get emails and on which event should you be emailed.

4. We sent out an Open Dinner Invite in Vegas yesterday, and that was not concidered as a
Newsletter, that is why it was sent to all didx members who are Not Deactivated.

If you would like to be deactivated, We will need the email of yours which you are signed up
under, as we do not have you under <spamsucks2005 at gmail.com>

Thank You,

Rehan

> Suzanne, Rehan or one of you who read this list, please contact me
> personally and help me get removed from your lists. I have asked you
> repeatedy for three years for this, yet it continues. I am not using
> the list to complain, but surely someone who controls care at didx and
> the rest can work with me to end this situation?
>
> tia

Rehan Ahmed AllahWala
Msn/Yahoo/GoogleTalk/Email: Rehan at Rehan.com
http://www.supertec.com/ - Internet Telephony Solutions
Http://www.DIDX.net - DID Number Market Place.
Don't Remember Me ? Visit http://www.Rehan.com

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."
By Gandhi.

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." - Gandhi